Sunday, October 10, 2010

Course Evaluation


Overall I enjoyed New Communication Technologies. I found that there was a lot of interesting topics and I have learned a great deal.

Regarding the lectures, I thought they were informative and organised. Even though some of the material was a bit hard to consume during the 50 mins lecture, it always helped reviewing the lecture notes after when writing about it in the blog. In addition, the lectures had several visual aids and that makes it both easier to follow and more interesting.

In regard to the blogs, I found this part of the course somewhat time consuming. Most of the tutorial tasks were challenging, and at times there was a lack of communication regarding what the task was about. However, I am confident that the blog entries will help me considerably when it comes to exam revision, and the tutorial tasks were all very clever and enjoyable as soon as you received some clues on how to attack them.

To conclude, it is a good course on an interesting field. It takes time, but will not regret the effort when it comes to exam time.

No comments:

Post a Comment